How Do I Resolve Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems?
Have you ever had issues with your Epson printer? Do you encounter the Epson printer paper feed problems? Well, it is not a paper jam issue. Most people think that it is a paper jam issue but it is a different issue. Some users complain that whenever they try to print a document then an error message displays on the screen saying paper feed won’t pick up the paper and shows an out-of-paper error message. If you are facing the same issue and looking for solutions to these questions then don’t panic! In this blog, we have presented simple instructions that assist in resolving the Epson printer paper feed problems. Let’s get started without any delay.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems
There are several methods through which you can resolve the Epson printer paper feed problems. Look at the below steps to resolve the Epson printer paper feed problems:
- The first step is to open the printer folder. The process may be different depending on the Windows OS you are using.
- Launch the Epson printer folder depending on the Windows OS you are using.
- After that, open the Print Queue. For this, right-click on the Epson printer driver followed by “see what’s printing”.
- Thereafter, cancel all the print jobs by tapping on Printers. Click on “Cancel All Documents”.
- Tap on the Specific job to remove it from the highlighted print jobs. Hit on the Cancel button after tapping on Documents.
- Click on the Yes button to clear the queue.
- Next, right-click on the Epson printer driver followed by tapping on the Printer preferences.
- Verify the paper source section which is not listed under MP Tray or Manual for the first page and other pages.
- In the next step, place the paper in the manual feed tray to start the printing process.
- If you encounter any error then power cycle your printer. It will help you in clearing the message.
- Once the message is cleared, check whether the issue gets resolved or not.