How To Find HP Printer Default Admin Password?
Wireless printers are quite easy to connect, right? But how do you connect your device to a wireless HP printer? Using an admin password. Now, how do you find the HP printer default admin password? Don’t worry! Rest all your queries, because we are going to answer them in this blog. Here, we will tell you how to find the default admin password of your HP wireless printer and how to set up a new default password.
Follow Easy Steps To Find HP Printer Default Password
If you're one of those who know the default password of your HP printer then skip this section and go to the next section on printer setup. The following steps will help you to discover the HP printer default admin password for the;
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Launch the Start menu using either the Windows button or the icon.
- Open your Control Panel after that.
- Next, go to the Network menu, and then expand the options.
- Click on the Wireless option.
- Open to the Settings window.
- Click on this Wireless setup wizard.
- From the available options select the wireless device you want to use.
- Input the appropriate password on the tab you have been assigned.
- On the next page, you'll see the HP direct printer default password.
- Write it down and save the password in case you need it later.
Follow Steps To Setup HP Printer New Password -
For those who have the HP printer's default admin password, follow these steps to create a brand new password.
- Go to the HP printer's screen.
- Select the "Home" button.
- On the next Home screen, use the arrow keys for the setting option.
- Select the Setup option Next.
- From the menu for setting up Click on Network. From the setup menu, click on the Network option.
- Select the Restore Network Defaults option after that.
- On your computer, open the Start menu once more.
- Add more options to the list.
- Click on the devices option and Printers option.
- Double-click that HP printer icon following that to open its settings.
- Right-click it to display the printer's properties.
- Click on the password choice and then follow the next.
- Select the option to change and then type the current admin password for the HP printer.
- You can now make an account with a new password.
- Enter a unique password as per your choice.
- Then, select to save your new password button.
The newly created HP standard password for your printer has been set.
Now you know how to find the HP printer default admin password. Enjoy wireless printing!